Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Four Daughters


I am very proud to present the first pictures of my four daughters. The all came to the airport to welcome Alison into the family. Our dear friend Sam and her adopted daughter came as well.

I can't tell you how proud I was to see all of my daughters there to greet Alison. I think Alison was overwhelmed. But that is what family is all about. She has responded quite well and I think is seeing what being a part of my family means.

The VERY proud father of my four daughters,
Lynn

1 comment:

Chris & Lesli said...

CONGRATULATIONS BRENDA & LYNN!!!!
We are so happy for you all. We have enjoyed reading about your trip to bring home Alison. She's beautiful! You must be so in love already! God has blessed your family. Praise Him!!!
Chris & Lesli Hoagland