Monday, February 4, 2008

More Pictures







More pictures from the last few days. The first is one of the few smiles I have caught on camers. She lights up when she smiles. It warms my heart. Hopefully in a short time the smiles will be the norm, not the sneaked exception.
Of course I had to have a picture of Alison and I together on the top of the boat Brenda talked about. Alison loved it but it was very cold in the wind.
Next we step back to the medical clinic and the Shamian Christian Church.
Then is Alison and her 4 dolls. I've never seen so many hair pieces in little dolls in my life.
Finally, back to the boat--a picture of Alison and Brenda and one of many pictures of Alison watching out the window.
Like Brenda said, yes, I would adopt again if we had been called to this younger. Every time I try to think about this whole thing logically I say this is crazy. That doesn't mean I am not whole heartedly committed to raising Alison as my own. What the head says isn't always the right thing. When I look at Alison, I know it is right. I think this is a guy thing mostly. We have to think about and worry about providing and all that. But when all that is put behind the smile puts everything back in perspective. God is good.
Lynn

2 comments:

Sue Huber said...

Lynn - you don't say much, but you say volumes. God is good, and it definitely is the right thing for Alison to have you two as parents. With smiles as big as yours and Brenda's are, how can Alison not feel the comfort of your love. You're right - that is a whole lot of itty, bitty Barbie hair stuff!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of your little flower who is going from a closed bud to an opening one, soon to be a flourishing flower!
Blessings.
Sue

Barb said...

What a beautiful smile!!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Barb