Monday, January 28, 2008

The end of the day


It is evening and the day has gone well. Alison woke up from her nap crying. She misses her friends at the orphanage. I guess I would be homesick too. We took her out for a while, ate dinner, and did some shopping. Alison wasn't shy about picking out some things she wanted. Neither was Brenda. I guess some things are the same world over.

I have placed some pictures on the photo album site. I will try to do this at the end of the day each day. The link for that is on the left task bar. It is hard to choose which ones to post. As a proud dad I guess I think you should look at them all. But I will spare you that.
Sitting here looking at my new daughter takes me back a lot of years. I remember sitting and just watching my other daughters when they were Alison's age. The thoughts and feelings are the same. All I can say is God is good. I now have four daughters I can look at with pride and say God is good.
So, to sum up the day--it is a good day, a very good day.
Lynn

No comments: