Saturday, January 26, 2008

Completion of assigned task

Hi. This is Lynn. For those who want to look at their blog here in China I figured out how to do it. No, I'm not a computer genius like Brenda says. I am just good at finding ways around things. So, for the benefit of other adoptive families who want to use blogger, here is how to view your blog.

Go to blogger.com and sign on to your account. That will take you to the "Dashboard." It doesn't work to go straight to "View Blog". Instead, right below that click on "Layout". At the top of the layout page is a "Preview". Click that and there you are! To view a comment someone has left you can't just click it. But I found that if you "right click" the comment it gives you the open options.

So, like Brenda said, today is a free day. Thanks for your prayers and we will keep you with us in our hearts and on our website.

Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since, we just did that flight plan I have to smile when you talk about it. It is LONG. I'm sorry the weather isn't better, but maybe your 2nd week will be. Don't forget Starbucks. That is were I lived. The Toffee Nut Latte is really good.

Sandra

Daddy said...

Glad you figured out blogger for all those who are to follow.

Tonight we told Hai Zhen that Alison will meet her parents very soon.

We continue to hold you in our prayers. May God bless gotcha day.

The Cox family

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your blogger help and insight for those of us yet to travel-
So happy you arrived safe and sound. I don't think I can sleep tonight knowing you are about to get Alison!
Praying for immediate attachment for Alison and her forever family....
Hugs, Blessings and lots of Zhu Hai Love,
The Johnson Family
(waiting parents of Zhu Hai Ping)